|Andrew H. Stevens is a technology and corporate attorney licensed in Ohio and Washington. Drew has worked with companies of all sizes, including startups, family-owned businesses, middle market companies, Fortune 500s, and multinational corporations. Although Drew works with a number of software, SaaS, and technology companies, he also works with construction, telecommunications, manufacturing, finance, sports and entertainment, and real estate development businesses.|
Drew offers business counsel in a variety of practice areas, including intellectual property, mergers and acquisitions, securities, venture capital, and cybersecurity and data privacy. Drew works closely with growing companies, to help protect intellectual property assets, structure business ventures and restructure existing entities, and assist with a range of transactional needs.
With technology and intellectual property, Drew advises on software licensing, intellectual property licensing, software as a service, and eCommerce. Drew assists companies with negotiating and drafting licensing and SaaS agreements.
In terms of his corporate practice, Drew assists companies with a range of day-to-day business matters, including structuring contracts such as master services agreements, confidentiality agreements and NDAs, employment agreements, and financing documents.
- Gender Male
- Experience / Tranining Over eight years experience between working at two Columbus business law firms and clerking for a court of common pleas judge.
- Education University of Cincinnati College of Law, J.D.; The Ohio State University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Certifications Ohio bar admission; Washington bar admission
- Law Degree Ohio bar admission; Washington bar admission
- Construction Litigation
- E-Commerce and Internet Business Law
- Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions