If you’ve been charged with a crime, you’re probably unsure what to do or might have questions about what could happen to you in court. You’ve already taken the right step if you’re searching for an experienced criminal defense attorney. Don’t take your chances dealing with judges and prosecutors on your own when the stakes are high – you need someone to fight for you and tell your side of the story.
Our firm offers top-notch legal representation across Northeast Ohio and has experience representing clients charged with crimes or traffic offenses in courtrooms throughout our region. Every case and every client receives the attention and respect they deserve.
Qualified to handle a variety of offenses, including but not limited to:
– Traffic Violations: Speeding, CDL Violations, Drag Racing, Driving Under Suspension, Reckless Operation, Hit Skip, etc.
– Violent Crimes: Assault, Domestic Violence, Menacing, Child Endangerment
– Drug Crimes: Marijuana/Drug Possession, Drug Paraphernalia, Drug Instruments, Drug Trafficking, Intervention in Lieu of Conviction
– Operating Vehicle while Intoxicated (OVI): Alcohol/Drug, High Limit (.17+), OVI Refusal, Physical Control
– Typical Misdemeanors: Disorderly Conduct, Open Container, Trespassing, Telephone/Telecommunications Harassment, Obstructing Official Business, Resisting Arrest, Underage Possession of Alcohol
– Expungement Petitions
If you have a legal issue to discuss, please contact The Law Office of Benjamin D. Migdal by calling 234-206-1865.
Free 30-minute consultation on your case. Competitive rates. Checks and credit card accepted. Evening/weekend availability. Can meet with you at your location or at my office.
The Law Office of Benjamin D. Migdal
Attorney Benjamin D. Migdal
57 South Broadway St., Second Floor
Akron OH 44308
- Firm Size
- Practice Court
- Working Since
- Number Of Employees
- Consultation Fee
- Payment Methods